“This customer experience community is a valuable resource for any company looking to lead with customer experience.”
Preparing Today's Customer Experience Leaders For TomorrowLearn More
By Signing Up For This Community You Will Get:
- Join a weekly video call with your peers and Blake to discuss pressing CX matters
- Watch monthly presentations from Blake Morgan as well as special guests
- Access quarterly private reports featuring case studies and trends
- Get certified in The Customer Of The Future course inclusive of a certification you can post to LinkedIn
- Enjoy direct access to the community where you can connect with peers, share information, and make new friends
- Gain access to Blake and her team via the community
- Take CX assessments to figure out where you need to improve your strategy
Here's What Our Members Are Saying:
Group UX Designer/Human Centered Strategist
Dick's Sporting Good
“This week’s video call featured a great presentation. I’m looking forward to more of these valuable video calls and content!”
Lead SAP Functional Technology Architect Manager,
"Weekly calls with CustomerExperienceCommuinty.com have been very valuable for me"
SVP Customer Experience and
"The community is a lot of fun and I look forward to connecting with more new members!"
Global Head of Sales Operations and Customer
Experience at PI (Physik Instrumente) Group
"The Customer Experience community is a relaxed and open forum of likeminded people. Sharing ideas and listening to other people's experiences, have helped me to conceive new ideas, to deliver an even better experience for my customers."
Principal EMEA HR Communications, Change and
Employee Experience Specialist, Medtronic.
"I've been looking for a while for a community with low level entry - somewhere anyone can show up and be heard. And also where you can ask questions to the experts on their experience and learn from them."
I started my career building an online community like this one, and grew it to something very large and successful. Since then I’ve worked at all kinds of companies, and even held a role of being a digital change agent as a leader in customer service at Intel, the Fortune 100 chip maker.
I’m the author of two books including The Customer Of The Future which was ranked by Business Insider as one of the top books c-level executives are reading to deal with COVID-19. I was also named one of the top 40 female keynote speakers of 2020 by Real Leaders Magazine. I’ve taught customer experience at Columbia University, UC San Diego, and Rutgers Management Program. I’m passionate about customer experience and I get excited learning about the latest innovations. I am also a mom with two kids!.
Interested in enrolling?
Fill out the form below and a member from our team will be in touch.